- Workshops/Seminars for your facility, organization, church, youth group, company, retreat, and much more! See our list of workshops on our workshops/seminars page.
- Weekly Radio Show The Mt. Ephraim Center Radio Show offers you information on how to lead healthy Christian lives and build a loving and God-fearing family. Available online at www.blogtalkradio.com/tmec we're on the air every Thursday at 6pm. And our podcasts are available in our podcast section.
- Speaking Engagements Alexandrea is available to speak at your facility or event! Contact us today if you're interested in having her speak at your next event!
- Online Newsletter that is sent to your email box. We include updates on the developments of the Center, our next workshops & classes and even recipes, and stories Sign up on our front page right under the banner, or if you look to your right-you should see a sign up button available to you there!
- Community Service Projects that can allow you and your family to connect through giving back to your community. The Mt. Ephraim Center not only believes in strengthening our families but strengthening our communities. Through our projects such as: serving food to the homeless, giving gifts on Christmas to struggling families, singing at nursing homes and much more, our families can begin to strengthen their bonds as well as empower those who need encouragement.
- Blogs that integrate current events, the latest research and Biblical principles to offer you the latest tools on how to create healthy families. Guest writers will contribute their perspectives on the latest threats to our families and relationships and their opinions on how we can overcome these threats to develop healthier families and relationships. Check them out at www.TMECenter.org
- A Forum that allows for members to create topics and receive feedback from other members pertaining to the topics that are important to them. The forum serves as a venue where parents, educators, spouses, couples, and singles can connect to encourage as well as educate one another. Members can also connect with the President of The Mt. Ephraim Center to voice their opinions.
- Biblically focused personal Bible studies that use the Bible as the foundation in providing applicable Godly tools to help families find solutions to dealing with family and relationship dilemma's.
Designed by TENDO technologies